Salsa, guacamole and nachos with cheese is a beautifully deadly combination of food to try on a cool breezy evening. And guess what, it is so very easy to make this salsa. The first time I made it, it took me close to 2 hours and so I made a lot and stored in the refrigerator for future tasting !!
Cooking Time: 2 hours+; Preparation Time: 10 min
- 1 can of diced tomatoes
- 3/4th onion finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 2 green chillies finely chopped
- 1/4 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp red chilli powder (adjust to taste)
- 1 tbsp white vinegar or balsamic vinegar (Balsamic is better) (optional)
- 1/4th lemon’s juice
- salt – 1 to 1.5 tsp (as per taste)
- 1/2 tsp ground coriander
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
Mix all the ingredients in a bowl and heat on low flame. Stir occasionally till the required thickness is achieved. Serve hot or cold, as per liking. I love them with guacamole and nachos. You can store cooked salsa in a refrigerator !!
Enjoy and enjoy some more !!! 😀